Joining this podcast discussion is Lori Fischer, Owner of Just Imagine Coaching and Consulting. Significant Leaders— focus on Competency, Connection, Collaboration & Competition. We review Who do we need to surround ourselves with: where do you find opportunities, and Who are you seeking out to improve your abilities/knowledge base? And what does it take to become a GREAT LEADER?
I’m Carla with Designedbycarla and joining this podcast discussion is Lori Fischer, Owner of Just Imagine Coaching and Consulting
She coaches with individuals one-on-one and in groups. Lori brings energy, focus, and dedication to her interactions with others. Lori’s background includes over 15+ years of speaking, training, coaching, consulting, and workshop facilitation for companies in diverse industries including sales, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, government, banking, and more.
Significant Leaders— focus on Competency, Connection, Collaboration & Competition
◦ Competency— what does it take to become a GREAT LEADER? (Key Competencies)
"Leaders who can identify, hire, and cultivate employees who are humble, hungry, and smart will have a serious advantage over those who cannot."-Patrick Lencioni
1. Build and maintain a cohesive team
2. Create organizational clarity—V, M, V w/B, S/T & Gs
3. Over Communicate...tell them, tell them again, tell what you told them, summarize what you told em
4. Reinforce clarity through (human) systems...GRIPP
◦ Connection— What do you do to stay connected? How often are you networking?
Who do we need to surround ourselves with:
1. An Editor
2. A True Friend
3. A Butt Kicker
4. A Protege
5. An Encourager
6. A Yoda
7. A Back-Coverer (Got6)
8. A Reject
9. A “Little One”
10. Rich & Poor
11. A Place
◦ Collaboration— where do you find opportunities to partner, affiliate market or up-skill knowledge in your field to support clients or customers?
1. Increase revenue
2. Doing good for others
3. Doing good with others
◦ Competition— Who are you seeking to improve your abilities/knowledge base? What do you want to be known for cutting edge vs bleeding edge? What’s the difference?
1. Seek the new...get inspired!
2. History (Fixed, Mis-takes)or Future (Growth)Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
A successful business doesn’t happen overnight. It takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and persistence, which is what Coffee & Hustle is all about.
Like and Follow Coffee & Hustle
Thank you for listing & keep hustling!